Sunday, January 17, 2016

My go-to winter outfit


At the end of my intro post I featured a photo of my current favorite outfit! 



Wine Colored Scarf - Forever 21 ($7)

Top- Express Sleeveless portofino (I purchased this top at an Express Factory Outlet for just $6!! I wear it with everything and typically layer a black cami underneath)

Jeans- Express low rise skinnies 

Shoes - Gray boots from Shoe Carnival ($20) 

Weather here has been so off and on, it's January and we've only seen snow once. Outside is too cold, inside is too hot ... So I just toss on my favorite gray Roxy cardigan to brave the elements 





1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristen! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! (And sorry for the issues I've caused with your husband! LOL!) Congrats on starting your own blog! Can't wait to see more from you! What a killer deal on that sleeveless portofino! Definitely love it with the burgundy scarf! (Amazing deal on that too- wow!)
    Gina || On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete